Saturday, August 25, 2007

T + 20 Hours

Here's the update on the continuing saga of "Daddy's in Charge".

  • Was roused out of bed early when Stephanie called to ask, "Did you call me?". "No", I answered groggily. She didn't wake me because Ben was already up and had been running up and down the hall for about 20 minutes. I had been doing my best to ignore him.
  • Took a shower before starting the day's activities; I wanted to be as alert as possible.
  • Cooked our traditional Saturday morning pancake breakfast.
  • Washed most of the dishes (we don't have a mechanized dishwasher in case you're thinking "That's not hard. You just pop them in the dishwasher.").
  • Ellie is now taking her morning nap.
  • The boys are currently watching a video.
  • Only about five hours until Mommy returns.
  • We are surviving just fine... until the frozen food stock runs out.

No comments: