Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sidewalk Chalk and Choo-choo Trains

Yesterday it was playing with bubbles. Today it was sidewalk chalk out on the driveway. Mommy went to get her hair cut and I parked on the grass (not unusual), so there were no vehicles taking up space on the driveway.

Will asked me to draw train tracks. So I did my best to draw quasi parallel lines with "ties" between them. Will proceeded to ride his bike around the tracks and Ben pushed his tricycle around, pretending to be various trains from the Thomas the Tank Engine series.


Here the boys are adding additional "tracks".


Will and Ben driving their choo-choo trains.


Ellie was relegated to the stroller since she kept trying to make it to the street.
I did drive her around the tracks in the stroller so that she could be part of the action.

2 comments:

ahaynes98 said...

Nice, trains. If this spreads Micah will have us outside non stop, wearing no shirt/no shoes if he gets his way!

oohh - I also found this waterproof sportman's bible that's great for the outdoors...

Tech Daddy said...

Hey, what can I say. We're encouraging them to have Southern tendencies.