Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Work Day

Today was a very busy day at work. I had to be in a half an hour earlier than normal for a meeting. That lasted an hour. Then I had half hour to catch up on e-mail. Then I went to another meeting and then to a two hour design session until noon. That meant that I did not have time to go for my customary walk after lunch because I had to catch up on administrative stuff.

Next was a meeting to try to get a group of users of our server to agree to let the server team perform some necessary maintenance. I had suggested a time frame previously but the user group was not comfortable with it. However, after talking through everything, the original time frame was left standing. Following that I had two more meetings and some more catching up to do.

In total, a very busy day.

No comments: