Saturday, August 4, 2007

Shake It!

With Ben having poison ivy, I've been applying caladryl lotion to him after we brush teeth. Will has witnessed this and knows that I shake up the bottle (per the instructions) prior to the application.

Tonight he decided he would help me out by shaking the bottle for me while I was brushing Ben's teeth. As he was shaking it, he asked if he was doing it right. I told him he was. I had returned to brushing Ben's teeth when I heard Will ask if it could be done this way.

I turned to see Will holding the bottle while hopping up and down on one foot. I told him, yes, it could be done that way =).

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

I am glad you found my site. I have been looking for another Christian Daddy/Man who has a blog to read. I will check yours from time to time. I will also add a link to your blog on my blog site as well so maybe others can find us both. I can sympothize with the poison ivy/oak. My son is highly allergic. God Bless, Mark