Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Lots of Movie Reviews

Based on the number of reviews I've posted, and I have one more in draft form, you probably think I watch a lot of movies. Recently, yes. I tend to go in cycles. Since I'm frugal, most of the movies I watch are ones that I can borrow from the local library or that a friend loans me (which means they are not recent releases). The last couple of weeks I went and borrowed several movies. I probably wont do that for a few more weeks now. And then the cycle starts over again.

Why? I don't know. Oh well, life goes on. I'm a guy. I don't always feel it necessary to pursue the ins and outs of what motivates me or why I feel the way I do.

As far as watching movies in the theater, I average about once a year now with three young kids. Though this year I've seen two and hope to catch a third by the end of the year.

No comments: