Sunday, February 24, 2008

Who Was That Unknown Commenter?

Have you ever had that experience where you know you've seen something a million times before but only just really took notice of it?

Yesterday, as I was catching up on my back log of blog reading and posting comments where appropriate, I really "noticed" on the Blogger comment forms the section titled "Choose an identity" with a list of about four options. I couldn't help but feel a little like Ethan Hunt in Mission Impossible - "Hmmm. Who shall I be for this comment?"

How would you like Harrison Ford to post a comment on your blog? Or Catherine Zeta-Jones? Both can be arranged, given the right price.

Of course, being a lazy commenter, I just stuck with my Blogger ID since I was already logged in and it defaults to that. But, you never know what the future may bring. Keep a weather eye out for comments from VIPs. :-)

No comments: