Friday, February 22, 2008

He's Three!

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY BEN!!

Today is Ben's third birthday. It's hard for me to believe that he's three already. Most of his presents today consisted of Thomas the Tank Engine wooden railway stuff, which he really loves. He was so excited and, of course, we went right downstairs after opening presents so that we could play with all the Thomas stuff, new and old.

*** Below are some pictures I added today (2/23/08) from yesterday. We will have an actual party for Ben in a couple of weeks when some of his good friends get back from traveling.

Bens3rdBDay-cake
Ben blowing out the candles on his cake.

Bens3rdBDay-presents
Ben enthusiastically opening his presents.

Bens3rdBDay-ladiesPlay
My two ladies helping to lay out Thomas track. I love this picture.

3 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I found you! I think that I managed to see your name a few times listed with other bloggers and always thought that I'd check out your blog. Thanks to Mr. E's link, I finally managed to get to get here. The link was probably there all along and I never saw it. Anyway, I'm Roger (Big Doofus) and it's nice to see blogs from other men that care about their families. I'm going to add a link to your blog from mine and hope to stop by on a regular basis.

Mr. E said...

Hey I'm glad I could help someone find your blog! Happy Birthday Ben!

By the way Tech Daddy, are you still TV free. I commented about your family's decision to give up "The Big Boob Tube God"! If you read my newest blog, you will know I am seriously considering such a move. I think my kids will go through at least several weeks of withdrawl.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky boy Ben is! So glad he enjoyed his birthday and got the kinds of things he enjoys the most.

Mom