Monday, February 4, 2008

A Walk in the Park

This past Saturday morning it was a warmer day, around 50 degrees Fahrenheit, so I decided that we, as a family, should get out and go to the city park for a walk. It was not as warm at the park as at our house because the park is located on the edge of the bay and the wind blowing off of the water cooled things down. Despite that fact, we had a good time, at least until it came to the walk back to the van. At that point some members of the family were cold and tired and ready to be back in the van.

Dad-Ellie-1
Here's Ellie and I walking down the path.

Dad-Ellie-2
Ellie and I again.

Ellie
Ellie on the playground equipment. I love that smile.

Dad-Will-1
Will was selling me ice cream, for $50. Wouldn't you buy ice cream from him?

Dad-Will-2
Will and I on the swings.

Family-park
My beautiful family, including Will the clown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! The kids are adorable and getting SO big!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Dawn! Terrific pictures cause you've got adorable kids. It's fun to see how they're growing.

Mom