Friday, February 1, 2008

Memories

Stephanie and I are leading a Homebuilder's Bible study on Thursday's right now. Between sessions there are assignments for each of the couples to do. This past week, part of the assignment involved looking at your wedding photo album together. I enjoyed the walk down memory lane as we looked at our album and one from the same time period. I thought I would share a couple of pictures from those two albums.

First up is a picture of me taken about three days before the wedding at the lake near our university.

The thought that comes to my mind is, "Who is that young kid?"


The second picture is of me (again) and my groomsmen. From left to right they are Sean, Marc, Mr. Kid, Tim (the best man) and Kieth.
Two thoughts come to mind, "Look how young we all were." and, "Wow, I'm short."

Ah, good memories. But I wouldn't want to go back and have to give up where I am now, with my wonderful wife and three wonderful kids.

P.S. Click on the pictures to see a larger and/or clear, view of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you've come a long way in the past 10 yrs. Aren't you glad you don't have to do it all over again? Do you know where all your groomsmen are now?

Mom

Tech Daddy said...

In fact, I do.