Friday, February 22, 2008

It's Snowing, It's Flaking, The Old Man is Shoveling

In case you didn't get it, the title is a variation on the old kid's song, "It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring".

It is indeed snowing here. It's pretty much snowed all day. But it's been relatively light most of the time so there's not been much accumulation. I shoveled this morning before going to work. I'll have to shovel again tomorrow.

The good news is that, based on the forecast, the snow will not be melting away tomorrow and so the boys and I will get to make a snowman. I've made one so far this winter but have not had the chance to make one with the boys. It should be fun. Hopefully the snow will stick together well enough for the building. Will wants to make a snow house (I think he means igloo) but I told him there was not enough snow for that. I'll see if some pictures can be taken to be posted.

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

As I said in another blog, "Snow, What is Snow?" We haven't had a good snow in my part of Texas in at least 4 years. I would love a good snow. We don't have to shovel our snow though. It normally melts (even a good snow) within a day or two.

Tell Ben Happy Birthday as Well!