Saturday, February 16, 2008

Goings On, 02/16/2008

Not much going on today. We had pancakes. I played with the kids. We had lunch. I played my computer game while Stephanie went grocery shopping. We had supper. I cleaned the bath tub and gave the kids a bath. And now a brief bit of blogging.

This week I spent time in the free evenings reading and going to bed at a reasonable hour. It has helped me get up earlier in the mornings so that I can have a longer quiet time.

We only have one more week left for our Homebuilders Bible Study. It's hard to believe it's almost over. We will have a fellowship the first week of March as the last week of February has some of our members out on mission trips.

And that's about it.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like a reasonably relaxing day and weekend! Amazing how much sleep can help! :)

Mr. E said...

Recent sickness has allowed me to spend some time with my kids recently. It has kept from attending a men's class at church I really wanted to attend but I am reading the book we are going over.

I have also noticed a squirrel has been eating our lawn furniture as well. Check out my daughter's blog to read more about it. I may have to post something about the squirrel myself.