Sunday, January 6, 2008

Guess Who?

This is a guessing game for those of you who went to university with my wife and me. I was rummaging around about a week ago and came across an old picture clipped from our university newspaper. It is of a couple of friends of ours performing on stage. I've scanned in the picture but I've masked their faces. Can you guess who they are?



Leave me a comment with your guesses. Use first names only please. In a week or so I will post the "unmasked" picture and reveal the identities (again, first names only). To these two, I hope you'll forgive me for doing this but the picture was too good to resist.

8 comments:

Marc and Charity said...

Is it just me or does this look like my husband?!? If so, what the heck is he doing?

Marc and Charity said...

I'd have to say Tim and Leslie.

Marc

Stephanie Kay said...

LOL!!! Alicia voted for Michelle and Marc. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Tim and Leslie said...

Are we even allowed to vote? Just remember what goes around comes around!

Amy said...

I didn't go to school with you but I think I know. Joel and Steph--you've really changed over the years! :)

Sean and Lendy said...

I know for a fact it is Tim and Leslie because I worked backstage at Tiger Tunes that year. They are doing a latin dance in a group that included some of the international kids. So is this the new trend...college pics? :)

Sarah said...

That is SO Tim and Leslie. Thanks for the great laugh.

Scott said...

I don't think I know Tim and Leslie, but they sure seem like a lot of fun.

Do they do children's birthday parties and bar mitzvahs?