Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Great Unmasking

I recently posted two entries (Guess Who? and Guess Who #2?) with pictures from my university's newspaper, only I masked the faces of certain people using the really high-tech method of covering them with solid yellow ovals using the Paint program. Today, their secret identities will be revealed (drum roll please).

Picture #1


If you guessed Tim and Leslie, you were correct. Give yourself a pat on the back. Thanks for being such great sports Tim and Leslie.

Picture #2


Our friend Charity guessed correctly - it's yours truly. Great job! Have Marc babysit the girls for an afternoon as a reward while you do whatever you want. She was also the only one who entered a guess, though my mom knew but declined to answer due to having insider information. Based on the clothing worn, it must be cool weather and I would betcha that I'm wearing long johns (see bullet number 2 in the post 5 Weird Things About Me). Also, for those who went to school with me, the guy in the background over the girl's shoulder reminds me of Nathan N. Does anyone else think so?

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

If memory serves me right Tim and Leslie are doing the "Macarena." Also, Joel was on stage attempting to perform the same dance. Lucky for Joel there is no photographic evidence of his fine dancing skills. But I remember! = )

Marc and Charity said...

yeah! I won!!! :) Those are some OLD pictures!!! Ahhh, the carefree college life! We probably didn't think it was so carefree though at the time.