Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rock The Sound

Yesterday, when I arrived at work, I parked beside one of my colleagues, who had just arrived also. Scott is not just a colleague but he is a brother in Christ and a friend. For our first Thanksgiving in Rhode Island, Scott and his wife had Stephanie and I over to their house for dinner.

When I pulled up, he was on his cell phone. I got out and waited to walk in with him. When he got out, he told me that he had just won two tickets to the November 3rd Rock The Sound concert in Bridgeport, CT. Only he already had tickets for him and his teenage son. So he offered me a ticket. I was like, yes but let me check with me wife. So I checked with Stephanie and she has graciously agreed that I can go.

So I'm going to Rock The Sound, featuring Jeremy Camp, Jars of Clay, Skillet, Grits and Story Side B. I only know Jeremy Camp and Jars of Clay. I'm excited both to go to the concert and to be able to spend time with Scott.

And if everything works out, Stephanie and I are going to attend the Steven Curtis Chapman Live in this Moment Tour event at Lowell, MA on November 10th. It also features Sanctus Real and Bethany Dillon. It's going to be a great couple of weekends.

No comments: