Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ah, That Fresh Salt Air

On Saturday we decided to take a picnic and go to one of our family's favorite state parks - Beavertail Lighthouse State Park. It was beautiful day and we all had a wonderful time. Ben's told me a couple of times since then that he likes that place. I won't bother going into the details as my wife has already blogged about it and posted pictures. So go over the her blog and read the entries she has posted.

Guess...
The Answer is...
Beavertail Lighthouse, Again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen the pictures and it looks like it was a perfect day! You have a precious family.

Mom

Mr. E said...

I'm glad you had a great time with your family. It's good to get out and do things with them from time to time. There is nothing more important!