Friday, November 2, 2007

Truck Update

Last Sunday I got around to looking at the truck. A friend from church, Kevin, volunteered to come and help me. Since he is more vehicularly savvy than I am, I took him up on his offer. While waiting for him to arrive, I went ahead and got my tools out and decided to try and start the truck. I was fully expecting it to be completely dead. To my surprise, it started right up and ran just fine. The only thing I noticed was the charge meter was showing higher than normal.

Kevin and I looked things over. I asked several questions about interesting looking things in the engine compartment. And we decided to take a "wait and see" approach. I told Kevin that I had been praying, asking God to fix the truck, so that could be the reason nothing appeared wrong.

Well, the truck has started faithfully without a hitch all week. I'm choosing to believe that God fixed my truck. Thank you God.

P.S. I know, "vehicularly" is not a real word. But I thought I would try it out. The English language needs this word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad the truck is running again since it's your extra vehicle. God is always good!

Love, Mom