Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Daddy And Three

What do you get when a dad takes three kids out and about? Unusual questions.

Last night Stephanie was not feeling well when I got home from work. I was going to have to cook supper and she just wanted to go to bed. So I decided to take the kids out for supper to Burger King where they could play in the indoor playground. On the way home I was to get bread and milk.

During these activities I received two questions that I have not received before.

The first question was from one of the Burger King workers. As I was filling up our cups at the soda machine he looked at me and asked, "Babysitting tonight?"

The second question was from the cashier at Wal-Mart. As it came my turn and I was placing the milk up on the counter, she asked me, "Is this WIC?"

What's the deal? Is it that unusual that a dad takes out his three kids, by himself?

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

It's a messed up world we live in when a Dad can't spend some quality time out with the kids without having to have a reason. Why can't I just love my kids? I guess a "healthy family" is such a rare sight these days, people are confused about what they see.