Friday, October 24, 2008

More Samuel Pics

Before I show you more pictures of one of the most adorable babies on the planet, I'm happy to report that Stephanie and Sam were able to come home this morning due to both of them being in such good health. Praise God!


DCFC0002
Getting checked out

DCFC0003
This is not where I'm supposed to be!

DCFC0006
He has long toes

DCFC0007
Cutest baby

DCFC0005
Adorableness

DCFC0008
Found those fingers

DCFC0009
Look at that hair!

DCFC0017
Stephanie and Sam

DCFC0019
Sam with Grandma

DCFC0021
Sam and Will

DCFC0024
Sam and Ben

DCFC0025
Sam and Ellie

DCFC0031
All my kids

DCFN0024
Stephanie dressing Sam for the journey home

DCFN0026
Sam and I

4 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Great pictures! Glad to hear that Stephanie & Sam got to home on Friday.

I love that he looks a little chunky in these pictures. And he sure does look like his brothers. : )

You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are adorable (because the kids are adorable)! Thanks for sharing them. So glad that there have been no problems and that Sam and Stephanie are safely home. Congratulations again.

Love, Mom and Dad

Amy said...

Love the pics!!! Yes, Sam is a definite cutie!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Beautiful family! I'm so glad everyone is well!