Thursday, July 24, 2008

Heated Atmosphere And Containment Units

One of the advantages/disadvantages of having a wife who also blogs is that she may post about the same event in addition to my posts or before my posts on said event. The disadvantages are that she may have scooped the story on me or she may have already used the best pictures from the event. The advantages are that we can both tell the same story from different perspectives and it could save me time by not having to write the post but just point my readers to her post, which is the advantage I'm taking advantage of tonight.

Now you're probably wondering what the title of the post has to do with with my ramblings above. The answer is, very little, except to link you over to her post on our family's visit to a hot air balloon festival.

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

You are a wacky man. = )

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

Just take her computer and/or don't give her access to the camera. C'mon. You've GOT to start thinking like a man that's IN CHARGE over there.

That's how I roll--when my wife allows it. :)

But seriously, I'm in the same boat. My wife has a blog, too. She copied me by starting one a year later than mine. Of course, she gets TONS of hits and her readers just love her because she encourages them and all that crap. These people obviously don't realize that this is supposed to be about ME!