Friday, July 18, 2008

Comment Responses

I doubt I need to state the obvious, but it's been a while since I posted. In an attempt to get a post out so that people know I'm still alive, I'm taking the lazy way out. I'm going to respond to comments made in the past few months. Some of them I may already have responded to with another comment, but not as an official post. So here goes.

  • Big Doofus, a couple of weeks ago I created my Linkedin account, per your suggestion. Thanks.
  • Dawn, you are correct, we are crazy for having a fourth, but it's a good kind of crazy, I think.
  • Scott, I had Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie for the free cone day.
  • Marc, maybe in a couple of years we can come and visit y'all in Wales, and you and I can take a day to strap the jet powered wings onto our backs.
  • Mr. E, unfortunately I was never able to make it to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Bummer.
  • Re: Mary Poppins. It was a mixed bag as far as the kids response to it. Will took to it most but had the most questions, of course. Ben was quickly bored with it. Ellie in the middle. Though they do occasionally sing a bit of "A spoonful of sugar" or "Supercali.....", you know that big long word you can say but not spell (at least I cannot).
  • Mr. E, if you guys are ever coming up this way, let us know.
  • Mom, you are correct, back in high school I would never have thought I would do a lot of the things I've done as a parent, including wiping a bottom with my bare hand.
  • Mr. E, thanks for the book recommendations. I'll have to add those to my list. Now I just need to get through the dozens of books I've purchased but never read yet.
  • Stephanie, you're welcome for the day off. But don't count your chicks before they hatch. Next year's not a done deal yet. Four kids, with one under one, may be a show stopper.
  • Big Doofus, the zoo we went to is the Roger Williams Park Zoo.
  • Mom, I think we have the "What's so amazing about Grace?" book. I think it's one of my unread ones.

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

I was disappointed in the new Indy movie, but don't let that stop you; after all it is Indiana Jones.

Watch the new Batman movie: The Dark Knight...don't take the kids though...it is great!

Glad to see your still around! :)